Celeste Red Stripes Skirt
Children’s skirt, in red stripes design, elasticated at the waist, we added a cotton herringbone cord to adjust the size of skinny earthlings.
Two front patch pockets to hide treasures.
Made in France, in an integration workshop that employs people with disabilities.
Our fair price detailed
Details & composition
- 65% Polyester, 35% Coton, Oekotex label
- Upcycled fabric
- Originally from Europe, the fabrics are then cut and assembled in Mayenne, 60 km from our offices.
- Label, composition label and size chip printed on 100% organic cotton fabric.
- Paper tag (hangtag) is made from grass and 100% compostable. The organic cotton cord will make a very beautiful bracelet for your earthling, and his friends.
- This garment does not travel from the factory to the warehouse in an individual plastic bag (polybag)
This children’s skirt in upcycled cotton blend is made locally in an integration workshop, in a zero waste approach in France.
The upcycled fabric, from dormant stocks, comes from our partner Uptrade, a fabric purchasing office, whose objective is to fight against industrial waste and support upcycling initiatives. This particular fabric comes from a German supplier.
Shipping & returns
- Free delivery from 200 euros of purchases in Europe
- Shipping cost details at this page
- Free exchange and return within 14 days (details here)