Comete Capucine Striped Romper
Striped baby romper, which can be put on from the top or from the bottom.
Pressure in the crotch to facilitate the 15 diaper changes of the day.
Made in France, in Mayenne by an integrative workshop, that employs people with disabilities. Our approach is local, sustainable & inclusive.
Details & composition
- 65% Polyesther 35% cotton
- Upcycled fabric (We use existing fabrics, we do not produce raw materials)
- This upcycled cotton blend romper is made locally, by an integrative workshop, in a zero waste approach in Mayenne.Originally from Europe, the fabric is then cut and assembled in Mayenne, 60 km from our offices.
The upcycled fabric, from production stocks leftovers, comes from our factory. This fabric is light and solid.
- Label, composition label and size chip printed on 100% organic cotton fabric.
- Paper tag (hangtag) is made from grass and 100% compostable. The organic cotton cord will make a very beautiful bracelet for your earthling, and his friends.
- This garment does not travel from the factory to the warehouse in an individual plastic bag (polybag)
Shipping & returns
Our fair price in detail
Confection & Fabric
Rent, website, bank charges…