Solstice Celadon Check Dress
Celadon check children’s dress, elasticated neckline, no buttons, no press studs to make it easier for your little earthling to dress and be independent. Two front patch pockets.
Made in France, in an integration workshop that employs people with disabilities. Our approach is local, sustainable & inclusive.
Our fair price detailed
Details & composition
- Cotton Blend
- Upcycled fabric
- Originally from Europe, the fabrics are then cut and assembled in Mayenne, 60 km from our offices.
- Label, composition label and size chip printed on 100% organic cotton fabric.
- Paper tag (hangtag) is made from grass and 100% compostable. The organic cotton cord will make a very beautiful bracelet for your earthling, and his friends.
- This garment does not travel from the factory to the warehouse in an individual plastic bag (polybag)
This children’s dress in upcycled cotton blend is made locally in an integration workshop, in a zero waste approach in Mayenne.
The upcycled fabric, from dormant stocks, comes from our destocker Albert in the Paris suburbs.
Albert’s objective is to fight against industrial waste and support upcycling initiatives.
Shipping & returns
- Free delivery from 200 euros of purchases in Europe
- Shipping cost details at this page
- Free exchange and return within 14 days (details here)